Training Course on Humanitarian Translation

I completed the courses below and only received one certificate of completion:

Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community ( certificate of completion received)
Training Course on Humanitarian Translation course (certificate of completion is not available)

Also, on my profile, I can see how many words I donated but I can’t see any of the courses/certificates I have. I’m quite new here, sorry.

Pablo

2 Likes

Hi @PPB2022, welcome to our community! :tada:

Hopefully, someone who also took the Training course on Humanitarian Translation will be able to help you. :thinking:
Unfortunately, I only took the first one you mentioned so I’m not sure why your certificate is not available at the moment.
As for your other doubt, in your Kató profile below your donated words badge, I believe you’ll only see your courses and certificates if you add them manually. When you edit your profile information, in the last step you can add your course certificates or other relevant certificates you hold.

I hope I was able to explain it clearly. If you need more help, feel free to ask me or the kind @Aya.Alrifai who will most certainly help you too! :slightly_smiling_face:

Kind regards,
Catarina

4 Likes

Hi @PPB2022 :wave:

Thank you for reaching out, and for taking tour two courses!

I can echo what @catarina.j exactly said :blush: the certificates you receive for the courses need to be added manually, as for “the Training course on Humanitarian Translation”, it doesn’t offer a certificate.

If you would like us to add the certificate of “the Introduction to Humanitarian Translation course” in your profile, do let us know and we will upload it from our end :innocent:

If you also need any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to let us know :dizzy:

2 Likes

Hello @Aya.Alrifai , I hope you’re well!

I just came across this same course “Training Course on Humanitarian Translation”, while looking for further training and webinar materials. (link to course)

I noticed above that this course offers no certificate, but would you (or anyone who has taken it) happen to know if it is at least possible to print out a proof of completion (no need for a fancy/formal certificate)? This is fairly important, in terms of allowing people to prove that they are undertaking continuing professional development - in addition to the valuable content!

Many thanks for any ideas!
Matthew

3 Likes

Hi Matthew, and thank you for sharing this suggestion!

I agree that it would be nice to have a proof on the completion of this course, we are currently developing our training platform and working on adding new features (including the certificates) to make user’s experiences more useful and enjoyable, so we will surely consider your suggestion. Hopefully we can achieve this in the near future :blush:

3 Likes