The TWB Workspace Badge

ambra,

I cant log in into the link you provided. It just directs me to TWB website. I can’t find any badge code for my account.

Hello @Jean_Augusto_G_S_C, could you show me a screenshot of which TWB website the link takes you to after logging in? You should be able to access your profile and see your badge from there.

Hello, Gloria! Sorry for my delay in answering.
Here’s the screenshot:

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Dear @Jean_Augusto_G_S_C,
I’ve checked, I see you have an account in Kató Platform, and unfortunately the badges are not available for those profiles yet. We’re working to include them, and once we do all your work will be reflected in the badge. We will keep you posted on any developments! :slight_smile:
Best,
Gloria

Thank you very much for the fast response, Gloria. I’ll wait.

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Thank you for your interest! You have probably seen this already, but you can gain access to the TWB Workspace platform by becoming a Kató Verified translator :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,
I can’t add the badge on my proz profile although I become a proz.com verified translator and sent 2 e-mails at translators@translatorswithoutborders.com to be verified.

please check the screenshot.
Thanks
Salwa

Hello Salwa, thank you for your message. This is how you can become a verified translator. Are you sure you have followed all the steps?
I am not sure we have received any emails from you to become verified, can you please try and send it again?

Dear Ambra,
Thank you for your fast response.
In fact, I got a proz.com certification and I sent 3 e-mails to be a verified translator as follows:
Please check your inbox and help me.

Looking forward to hear from you
Thanks

Hello Salwa, thank you for your quick message. I am very sorry for the inconvenience: the right email address is translators@translatorswithoutborders.org - this is why we have not received your emails. Can you please be so kind and patient to forward those emails to translators@translatorswithoutborders.org - we will take care of your request immediately.
Apologies again :frowning:

(also, I deleted the pics you posted because your email address was visible to all users. We want to protect your privacy :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

Dear Ambra,
Don’t worry… There is no problem… You are welcome. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I will forward the e-mail now.
Thank you for protecting my info. :star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Hi Ambra
I’m Yussuf, verified Kato translator.
I would to like to get assisted on the following issue which is about badge.
I have received three assignments in the course of this month and completed the translations using the translators workspace. According to the statistics All tasks appear as complete but the workspace badge and ProZ.com profile indicate only word counts for the first two tasks whereas my translator badge on the trommons.org profile displays Zero (0) words donated.
I have read and followed the instructions on how to fix or imbed the badge on other profile pages but nothing has changed.

Thanks
Yussuf

1 Like

Hi Yussuf, thank you for your question! I know that my colleague Olivia has already answered you, however I am happy to repeat it in case you missed her message :slight_smile:

Tasks that are posted on the TWB Workspace are not available on Kató Platform. This is because we started using these two environments at different times, and unfortunately they are not integrated with each other. This is also the reason why the two word counts are kept separate, and that each translator badge will reflect only the work you have done in that platform.

I know this isn’t ideal, which is why we’re working to merge the two platforms and eventually everything will be available on one single environment.

I’m a Kató Verified translator in Spanish to English and Portuguese to English, but in the TWB Workspace, it say I only do Spanish to English translations. Why is that?

1 Like

Hi Daniel, thank you for reaching out. I have checked your translator status, it appears on the system that you were verified only in Spanish to English and that is why this language combination is displayed in TWB Workspace. There has been a mistake and you are not verified in Portuguese to English even though it appears so on Kató Platform. If you would like to become verified in this language combination, you can find more information here.

Thanks for your response, Natalia. That makes sense.

1 Like

Hello, I have completed a few translations already and would like to have my TWB badge added to my ProZ profile but I understand that this only applies for translations done through TWB Workspace.
So far I have only translated through Kato because there doesn’t seem to be any available assignments for me through TWB Workspace, whilst there are loads on Kato.

Can you help ?

Many thanks

Hi Fanny,

Thank you for your help with translations! You are right, we are slowly moving away from TWB Workspace and that is why there are not many tasks available on this platform.

You can try to embed your Kató Translator badge on ProZ, here you can find an explanation of how to do it. Let me know if it works :slight_smile:

Hi everyone! :star2:
For those of you who were wondering about the TWB Workspace and Kató Platform:

:exclamation::exclamation: All our projects are now posted on Kató Platform, our main translation environment :exclamation::exclamation:

You can create your Kató Platform account here. It will take only a couple of minutes :clock1: When you register, don’t forget to update your profile by adding your native language and language combinations and sign up to email notifications :email:

We recently merged all the word count information we have in the two platforms, and now the total word count for the work done on both platforms is shown on Kató Platform :medal_sports: The TWB Workspace is used only as a repository for past information only. All of your words produced, including those translated in the Workspace, are visible on your Translator badge in Kató Platform. You can learn more about your Translator badge in this thread in Kató Community.

4 Likes