'The task could not be assigned, likely not found on memsource.' message when trying to claim task

Hi, I signed up recently to translate and then tried to claim this task (titled ’ 2 (English) Preteen Interview Questions.docx’).

After trying to claim it I received an email saying I had successfully claimed it, then immediately another email saying the task had been revoked, and I’m not sure why. When I try to claim it now, the screen online shows the message in the title above. Grateful for some help with this if possible please.

Thanks, Tim

2 Likes

The same just happened to me.

2 Likes

The same happened to me

1 Like

Hi @timksalinger , @Karen and @Ana_Gabriela and thank you for reaching out :sunflower: :orange_heart:

We do apologize for what happened, I’d like to reassure you that there’s nothing wrong from your side, and it wasn’t an actual revoking to keep you away from working on the task. It was just a technical issue that caused the task to be inaccessible for you and the other volunteers who tried to claim it. Sorry again for this inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding :pray:

1 Like