Submitting a Task

Hi Olivia,
Thank you!
I’ll post directly on the topic thread of the task then.
I don’t think I received a confirmation email when I claimed the task but I was able to translate anyway…
Thanks again for your help :slight_smile:

Hi,
How to resubmit a task after editing it?

Hi @lujainb87 I can see that you have successfully submitted your task, wonderful!

Thank you so much for your support :sunny:

1 Like

I am looking forward to finishing my next task.

1 Like

Hello all,
I completed a claimed translation task, but after I downloaded the complete translation file there was not an option to upload it again on the TWB website.
There was only a button to mark the task as complete after I hit it, I didn’t receive email to notify me that I completed the task.

Am I okay there is something wrong going on?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @khaled89fadl,

thank you for reaching out. I’ve just moved your message to this existing one that gives you general information on how to submit a task. If your task was part of a greater project divided in chunks, you won’t receive any e-mail. You can check if you submitted it correctly by going to your claimed tasks and selecting the task status “Complete”. In this way you will see the list of all your sumitted tasks.

:herb:

3 Likes

Hi @khaled89fadl

If you let us know which task you’re talking about, we can check it out :smiley:

Thank you @faretto5 for helping out a fellow translator!

3 Likes

Hi Charlotte,
It’s

Translation" task for “Chunk 4 of Standards for CVA” from English into Arabic on Kató Platform.

2 Likes

Thanks Faretto,
It has dissapered from claimed tasks

2 Likes

Hi @khaled89fadl

Thanks for confirming! I had a quick check and that task has been successfully submitted :smiley:

You can check this by going to your “Claimed Task” and then filtering for tasks with the status as “completed”, this will show you which tasks have been completed and submitted :ballot_box_with_check:

Thank you for your support to this project, Khaled!

3 Likes

Thank you Charlotte :+1:

3 Likes

Hello Charlotte, I’ve some problems submitting my revision. I can’t see any progress bar and the green button for submitting isn’t there. Thanks :smiley:

3 Likes

@alemotaw82 translating on memsource just click on complete to submit it.

3 Likes

@bilalwali5 Hii, I did that and received a confirmation e-mail, so I suppose it’s alright (?) I’m new, and I don’t know very well how this works. Thanks for your answer! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

3 Likes

Hi @alemotaw82

Firstly, welcome to the TWB Community!!

I can see that you’ve successfully submitted the revision task! Thank you for your support on this project :smiley:

If you would like, you can check out the Translator’s Toolkit where you can find lots of useful information on how to get started with TWB.

We also have a 30 minute webinar for Memsource, which could also be helpful :blush:

3 Likes

@charlotte1 Thanks for the welcome! I’m glad to hear I submitted it correctly. Thank you for the useful information also, it’ll help me a lot :blush:

4 Likes

Hi!
How do I submit my work on Memsource?
It keeps saying the following: “The job cannot be set to completed. Run QA and resolve all warnings”
Please, help me because I do not know what to do!

Hi @alikanaan675, please take a look at this page to learn how to resolve Quality Assurance (QA) issues in Memsource before you complete a task. You can then complete the task following this tutorial. If you have any doubts, please let us know! Thanks for your support.

3 Likes

Thank you for your help

1 Like