Spanish translation needed for Patient Letter (one time)

Hi, I am cofounder of a nonprofit, The Rapunzel Project (www.rapunzelproject.org) that helps cancer patients save their hair during chemotherapy. We have a standard patient information letter that we would like to be able to offer in Spanish. As a nonprofit, our budget is always stretched - wondering if anyone could help us on a volunteer basis?

TWB allowed us to post this message here, but this project is not in partnership with TWB.

6 Likes

Hi, I’ll be glad to help translate the information letter into Spanish.

3 Likes

Hello! I am available to help as well, if needed!

3 Likes

Hi Pablo,

I greatly appreciate your offer to help! Could you email me at info@rapunzelproject.org? I will then send the English letter to you by email if that’s OK.

Muchas gracias! Nancy

1 Like

Hi Guadalupe,

Thank you so much for your offer to help. Could I send Pablo’s translation to you, along with the original English letter? It would be great to have a second set of eyes on it to make sure we are communicating as clearly as possible.

If you could email me at info@rapunzelproject.org, that will make it easier to send you the document and his document as well when I get it.

Best,
Nancy

1 Like

Good afternoon,

I just send an email with my own personal request to be taken into consideration. I’d like to thank you for the offer and humbly request that my name is taken into consideration.

2 Likes

Hi Coral, thank you so much for responding. I have someone working on the translation, who volunteered yesterday. If we can use additional assistance, I will certainly get back to you. We are so appreciative of the support we have received.

With best wishes,

Nancy

3 Likes

Hi! I know the need has been already fulfilled, but I’d be glad to collaborate in the future, if you need some extra help.

2 Likes

Hi Andres,

Thank you so much for offering your assistance. We will definitely reach out in the future if we need help. We are so impressed with the generosity of the members of this community.

Warm regards,

Nancy

3 Likes

Hello,

I would be happy to help as a volunteer translator or interpreter in a future project.

I can be reached at or via email at kelly.gambasica@gmail.com.

Best,

Kelly

2 Likes

Hi @kgambasica! Thanks for this messsage :slight_smile: I’ve just removed your phone number as we encourage translators to not share personal contact details in the forum :wink:

@Rnksmar are you still looking for translators/interpreters?

2 Likes

Hi not at this time - we had 4 volunteers, for which we are so grateful. Pablo did the translation, we are just waiting for Guadalupe to finish her edit.

2 Likes

Thank you Kelly, we really appreciate it!

2 Likes

To Pablo, Guadalupe, Coral, Andres and Kelly,

The Rapunzel Project thanks all of you for you kindness in offering your assistance with translating our patient letter. Pablo, special thanks for your speedy reply and super fast turnaround on the letter! And Guadalupe, special thanks for your editorial support. We never imagined there was so much help out there. The TWB community is amazing. Wishing you all a safe and healthy year!

Nancy and Shirley

4 Likes

Hi Nancy, i realise you already have the help you need this time, just to let you know i would be really happy to help with any projects that you might have in future :blush: Best wishes!

3 Likes

Thanks so much, Elissa! Your offer is really appreciated.

All the best to you.

Nancy

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply Nancy, i would be really happy to help with any future projects that you may have! All best wishes to you :blush:

3 Likes