Segments all green but still 93 words TO-DO

Hi everyone, I just finish revising a task. I am pretty sure that I approved all the segments,(all green after each segments) but it says still 93 words todo. After clicking TO-DO, it shows like this.

Since it’s not 100%, I can’t upload the complete task.

Did anyone have the same situation? Do you know how to deal with this?

Thank you very much,

Cecilia

Hi @Cecilia_Duan :slight_smile:
I seem to understand that you’ve fixed this. Is that correct? Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Sorry I didn’t fix at last. I still need help!
Because once it shows 100% but after refresh the page, it’s still 93 words to-do.
I still want the topic being showed.
Thank you very much.

So what should I do now.
Because this task already passed the deadline and I can’t upload it.
Should I unclaim it?

Hi @Cecilia_Duan :slight_smile:
Could you please post this query in the relevant thread (you can learn how to do it by watching this video tutorial ) or at least let me know which project you’re referring about? I have checked your Claimed Tasks and can’t find a task which is 100% complete. Did you unclaim it by any chance? I’d be happy to fix the issue for you, it could be a glitch of Kató TM. Let me know :sunny:

Hi @_carolina,
Thank you very much for your reply. Actually I sent an email to Paulina and she submitted the task for me. And she said probably it was just a technical glitch. Have a nice day:)

1 Like

I have encountered a similar bug. I have translated my chunk of a shared project Chunk 3 of peace almanac - Part 1 and although I have translated all and double checked multiple times with the to do filter it still shows 99,28% and 9 words left to translate. I see the advice was often to conact the project-specific community thread but when I try to do so I get the oops that page doesn’t exist or is private message. The dealine is today, what do I do about it and how do I submit?

2 Likes

Hi @Nike.V,
and welcome to this community. You project manager is @Narges. I am tagging her, so that she can see you message. You could also be helped by @JoannaW or @Silvia_Mauri. In the meantime (you wouldn’t probably receive any answer before Monday), you could download your task and send it to narges@translatorswithoutborders.org .
Have a nice we! :hugs:

3 Likes

thank you for your answer, I emailed @Narges now and hopefully it can be sorted out.

2 Likes

Hi @Nike.V thank you for reaching out to Narges about this :slight_smile: Let us know if there’s anything else you need help with.

I’m sorry you couldn’t access the discussion thread for the project. That’s very odd :thinking: Could you try accessing it using this link?

Thank you @faretto5 for your suggestions!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Guidance for Alternative Care Provision During COVID-19