Seeking Volunteers to work on Translation/Interpretation for Climate Change Summit Oct 31st - Nov 11th

Hi @Amin1 and @martellbety24 :dizzy: I believe that the opportunity is still available :+1: you can reach out via the email mentioned above for more information :innocent:

Best of luck for both of you :sunflower:

3 Likes

Hi !! I am interested and I have filled up the form too. Is this opportunity available still on?

1 Like

Is it still available to participate?

1 Like

Hi @pariikaur68 and @maim9172 :innocent: Maybe you can give it a try and contact the email mentioned above :email:

Hope you have the chance to participate, and best of luck for both of you :smiley: :star2:

2 Likes

I will contact them. Thank you.

Hi Aya,
I am new here and I would like to volunteer, I did find any text to translate from Arabic to English or vice versa, so any comment .

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you dear! Shall contact them👍

1 Like

Hi @rashaalsamman4 and welcome to TWB! :partying_face:

Firstly, I took the liberty to add the language pair English to Arabic to your profile, since you’re an Arabic native speaker :smiley:

I also changes your preferences so you receive more notification emails about the tasks available in your language pairs :innocent:

I recommend taking a look at this thread to learn how to find and claim tasks, and to check our Translator’s Toolkit to easily take your first steps with TWB :toolbox:

I hope this helps! feel free to reach out if you have any questions :sunflower:

3 Likes

Are you still looking for help?

2 Likes

Hi @mxt5435 :raising_hand_woman:

Firstly, welcome to TWB, and thank you for your interest in this opportunity :star2:

To find out if the opporutnity is still available, please reach out via the email mentioned above :email: :arrow_double_up:

Hope you have the chance to join this opportunity :pray: Let us know if you neeed any help :innocent:

1 Like

Hi,

I’m interested and filled the form! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Kind regards,
Dalia

2 Likes

Hi @Dalia1 :sunflower: it’s good that you applied for it! :orange_heart: Hope you have the chance to join the other volunteers in this opportunity :star2: :pray:

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: A quick Call for Swahili Translators!

Hi all
I want to work on this one

Hi @Imenbenlakehal and thank you for your interest in this opportunity :innocent:

To find out if the opporutnity is still available, please reach out via the email mentioned above :email: :arrow_double_up: good luck! :four_leaf_clover: :pray:

2 Likes

Hi Samuel :wave: Welcome COP26. Mu name is Nura Ahmad, a volunteering translator (English UK - Hausa and Hausa to English UK) with TWB. Just welcoming you here but actually not suited for the posted opportunity.

Nura.

1 Like

Hi @Aya.Alrifai hope your doing well and thank you for your reply.

1 Like

Hi Dear Aya,

I greatly appreciate this information, and my sincere apologies for the late response,

I have already started,and I’ll practice more.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @martellbety24

We’ve learnt that English <> Spanish translators are urgently needed to help in the summit, please send an email to translation@cop26coalition.org if you’re still interested in the opportunity :innocent:

@Avellana thought you might be interested too :orange_heart:

1 Like

Hi, I know the event is almost over but if you still need help, I would love to be part of it.

1 Like