Register for our free webinar on Phrase TMS, our new translation tool!

As announced in March in the TWB Community newsletter, TWB is preparing to launch a new translation tool.

:rocket: Starting from May, TWB will use a new translation tool, Phrase TMS :rocket:

Phrase TMS is a modern, widely used, user-friendly tool. To make the change easy for you, Phrase TMS will host an exclusive 1-hour webinar for our Community members.

The Phrase TMS webinar will be offered on two consecutive days at different times to accommodate different time zones. Register for the webinar that’s more convenient for you:

Tuesday, April 20, 5 pm CEST: Register :arrow_right: here :arrow_left:!
Wednesday, April 21, 2 pm CEST: Register :arrow_right: here :arrow_left:!

Don’t worry if you can’t make either of those sessions. We’ll record the webinar and make it available to all of our Community members on Kató Community. We will also send you the recording by email. :email:

UPDATE: you can now also access the 30-minute recording of the Phrase TMS webinar on Youtube :arrow_right: here :arrow_left: !

This webinar will provide you with all the information you need to work with this new tool.
A Phrase TMS staff member will guide you around the new intuitive interface and show you how to work in the Phrase TMS Editor for Web and use its simple features. :man_technologist: :woman_technologist:
:question: You will also be able to ask questions. :speech_balloon:

Register now for the webinar to see how easy it is to work on a translation task in Phrase TMS! See you there!

15 Likes

HI @ClaudiaM
Just one little question for the webinar.
Do I have to have Zoom installed on my PC or just clicking on the link will do?
Thanks in advance for the reply.
Stay safe.
Paul

2 Likes

Hi @kennett.paul, thank you for your question! To join one of the webinars, you will need to have Zoom installed on your device (you can also join with the mobile app if you prefer). First, you need to register for the webinar at the time that’s more convenient for you:
Tuesday, April 20, 5 pm CEST
Wednesday, April 21, 2 pm CEST
We will also post the recording on Kato Community afterwards.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your support!
Claudia

7 Likes

Hi @ClaudiaM,
Thanks for your reply. I will install Zoom on my PC, my mobile would be a bit hard on my poor eyes. :grinning:
I have signed up for the 21st of April webinar.
Stay safe and have a good day.
paul

2 Likes

can’t wait to participate tomorrow! :blush:

3 Likes

@ClaudiaM
Sorry I could not make the webinar.
Problems at home.
Would it be possible to have a link to the video?
Have a good day.
Thanks in advance,
Paul.

3 Likes

Learnt alot from the webinar!

4 Likes

Hi @kennett.paul

You can access the webinar recording by following either of the two links below and registering for the recording:

Tuesday, April 20, 5 pm CEST: Register :arrow_right: here :arrow_left: !

Wednesday, April 21, 2 pm CEST: Register :arrow_right: here :arrow_left: !

I hope you find it useful, Paul!

5 Likes

Hi everyone, you can now also access the 30-minute recording of the Memsource webinar on Youtube :arrow_right: here :arrow_left: ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you very much! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, Claudia. This is Jeanine from Brazil. I missed the webinar on Tuesday April 20 and Wednesday 21. I watched the 30-minute recording of the Memsource webinar, though. Are they the same? If not, would you please send me the recording by email? Thank you so much.
Stay safe!
Jeanine

1 Like

Hi @jeaninenunes.transla :wave:

Thank you for reaching out! Yes, the recording is the same as the Memsource webinar. Only the Q&A section has been removed from the recording :movie_camera:

Have a lovely day, Jeanine!

3 Likes

Thank you, Charlotte! :smile:
Jeanine

2 Likes