Redirecting and warning message

Hello,
I would like know why since some time there’s restrictions and redirecting for the same page and warning message, to mostly of tasks. Is it regarding my profile or something else?
Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Hi, the same happened to me and I also wanna know if there’s a problem with my account type, level, etc…

2 Likes

Hello @Kakau,
I have seen this problem in my profile the same as you. Furthermore, your verification may be removed as a verified kato translator in your pair language(s). @oliviathayer can help us to solve this problems.
sincerely,
@Ahmad

1 Like

Hi @Kakau and @Melisa! Would you mind letting me know what project(s) gave you this error message? As @Ahmad said, it is sometimes due to the fact that certain tasks are restricted to verified translators, so you won’t be able to access it if it’s for a language pair you are not verified in. If you’d like to know whether that’s the issue in this specific case, feel free to let me know which project it was and I’ll be able to help you from there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Ahmad, thank you for your message! It seems that your status as a Katò Verified Translator in English to French didn’t show in your profile. I updated it accordingly! :slight_smile: Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Hi @oliviathayer,
Some of the few projects are 10701, 10659 and 10662.
These that I can’t saw, there are Spanish and English languages involved that I’d already been verified.
And I’m confused because I can working on tasks that I’m not verified yet, although had took the tests there are several weeks.
I’ll appreciate any help. :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Dear @claudiam and @oliviathayer ,
Hello. You’re welcome :pray::slight_smile:. Thank you for your consideration. I’ve seen my status as an EN to FR verified translator. But, I was also a verified translator in English to Persian. It has not been updated and it has been disappeared in my profile yet :confused:.

0 Likes

Hi @Kakau, the first project you mention was a test project for a partner, so we were not actually sourcing translators for it; that explains why you weren’t able to claim it.

The other two were for language combinations that you’re not yet verified in–for example, if you’re a verified translator in Spanish to English, you still won’t be able to claim translation tasks from English to Spanish unless you’re also verified in that specific combination :slight_smile:

1 Like