Questions about words donated in my personal page

Hi,

This is Sammy.

I completed a translation task last month and after submitting the task, the badge on my personal page showed 890 words donated. However, I just checked that page and I found the word donated turned to 0. I don’t know why it happened and I didn’t find answers in the community. Can anyone help me with that, please?

Thank you so much!
Hope everything well for you all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

截屏2020-10-17 21.19.45

1 Like

Hi,
Hope you are doing well.
Same thing happened with me, my donated words were almost 22,000 words but now it is 0 word.
Regards,
Inas Albaba.

Hi Inas Albaba,

Thank you for your message. I really admire your contributions and I hope I can make such contributions too!

I think that’s definitely something wrong in their system. Let’s see whether others have solutions. If not, I will try to email the staff of TWB. Once I get answers, I will tell you.

All the best
Sammy.

3 Likes

Hi!
this evening when I came back from work and opened my profile, I was shocked to see that my donated words that were almost 33000+ disappeared mysteriously from my profile. :open_mouth: Since that time, I have thousands of thoughts in my minds. I want to know what actually happend. my treasure has been disappered :frowning: .
Thanks and Regards
ALI

1 Like

Hi everyone. It looks like a glitch in the system. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Sifat

3 Likes

Hi ALI

Don’t worry. You are not the only one. I believe that they are gonna solve this problem soon. :wink: :wink:

All the best
Sammy

2 Likes

Hi Sifat,

Yes, I think so. Thanks for your message!

All the best
Sammy

Hello Sammy,

I really appreciate that, i will stay tuned.

Best regards,
Inas Albaba.

Hi Ali,

There are people who donated more than 700,000 words. Every donation is helpful. Let’s keep our cool and wait. Nobody’s stealing anything. We all know that systems can have glitches from time to time. Saturday and Sunday are weekly holidays, everything will be alright :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you very much :two_hearts: I wasn’t actually complaining :slight_smile: Its a cool way to ask a question. A donation can’t be stolen. I was just curious :slight_smile:. Thanks for the reply. Stay blessed :revolving_hearts:

Good afternoon, everyone. :slight_smile:

The same thing has happened to me too.

Please don’t be anxious about this. It must be glitch, like our kind @sifatnoor said. Our words will be back as soon as a TWB Officer forces completion… on the Kató Platform! Haha :grin:

My guess is that this will be solved by Monday morning. At the moment, we are beyond the TWB team’s working hours, :hourglass: so that’s why it hasn’t been fixed yet.

Finally, to those who haven’t sent an email to the team yet, I kindly suggest you don’t do that. Here’s why: this issue is impacting the whole community, so I’m sure the TWB team has already received multiples emails about it. We are a lot of volunteers, and if every one of us sends an email regarding the same issue, it will be counterproductive for everyone. Instead, please check the community forum - and your own badge - both tomorrow and Monday for updates. :wink:

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. :pray: :heart:

Have a great weekend, everyone! :hibiscus: :leaves:

6 Likes

Thank you everyone for the concern about Donated Words. If we request a reference Email, the reply Email still counts all our contributed works. So Not to worry. System might be upgrading or any issue might be soloved if some thing happens wrong in the working day/s.

2 Likes

Hello Dear Victoria,
My word count is 0 on my badge, can you help me please?
Regards.

Hi, @sanhilal7 :slight_smile:

I moved your message to this thread, as this is the one where you’ll find more information about the issue you described.

At the moment, everyone’s badges are showing 0 words, so please don’t anxious about it. We think it is a glitch on the Kató Platform, and it will probably be fixed on Monday.

Thank you for you patience and understanding. :heart:

Have a great weekend! :hibiscus: :leaves:

4 Likes

Hi,

Thank you for your clear and kind reply. Exactly, large emails can bring them a high volume work. I will stay for their solutions rather than emailing them. Thank you so much.

Kind regards
Sammy

1 Like

Hello everyone,
The same happened to me, I’ll wait patiently till Monday and see how they will solve it.
Regards,
Abdul Quddous

1 Like

Thanks TWB management. The issue of Words Donated is solved and visible now. Thank you everyone for your patience.
Stay blessed.

4 Likes

@Inas @ALI_KHAN @sifatnoor @Abdo the problems is solved and you can check the words donated now~

And thank you so much @abid09ell @andfraz

1 Like

Thanks, I have checked already, word count is back. :slight_smile:

Thank you. Finally it is back.

All the best