Questions about index missing from target

Hi! This is Sammy.
I am so happy to be a voluntary translator here and claim tasks.
I met a problem about Kato TM.

The Kato TM showed me the brown part and lexiqa errors and the QA report showed me “index missing from target”. However, I copied the source text and only changed the English content to Chinese to avoid mistakes about tags or index. I didn’t find the answer. Could anyone help me with that, please?

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hi and welcome @Sammy!
I am not an expert with tags and when I come around with a lexiqa error I cannot fix, I just leave it like that and go on. Anyway, I found some links to discussions that might be useful.



Best.
L

3 Likes

Hi Faretto,

Thank you so much! That’s really helpful! :grinning:

Best wishes
Sammy

1 Like

Hello @Sammy :slight_smile:
I’ve now fixed the Lexiqa issues, though you could have ignored them as well as they were due to Kató TM not recognising certain segments in the target texts. Please let me know if you need any further assistance :star2: and thank you for working on this task!
@faretto5 cheers for helping out!

2 Likes

Thank you so much, Carolina!

That’s really helpful!

Kind regards,
Sammy