Please teach me how to change my email address in Kato Community and how to newly-upload my photo to TWB profile

Hello. I hope all of you are very fine without COVID-19 and Influenza.

My name is Yoko Matsunami of Japanese-native translator with a big scar on my upper lip due to my disease.
So, I had not wanted to upload my photo on my profile.
But I am encouraged to do so. So I did.

Issue (1)
It seems that the upload of my photo to Kato Community has been successful; but I could not upload my photo to TWB profile.
If it is possible, would you please teach me how to upload my photo to TWB profile?
Thank you very much for everything in advance.

Issue (2)
My mail address for TWB is asianmarineblue@gmail.com.
My mail address for KATO is sunnyblueskyflight@gmail.com
I would like to align both addresses for TWB and KATO to “asianmarineblue@gmail.com”, but I do not know how to change my address in KATO profile.
If it is possible, would you please teach me how to change my mail address “sunnyblueskyflight@gmail.com” to “asianmarineblue@gmail.com” for KATO profile?
Thank you very much for everything in advance.

May the God Save Us.
With warmest regards,
Yoko Matsunami

Hi @Yoko san,
I’m not sure if your issues have been resolved or not (as it’s been a while since you posted this). If not, check out this thread:
https://community.translatorswb.org/t/twb-kato-community-personal-info-email/15887/2?u=nozomi

I’d suggest that you ask the same questions in Kato FAQ to get some replies. :crossed_fingers:

@Nozomi Hello. This had been already solved by another person. thank you.
Regards,
Yoko