Opportunity to participate in study related to COVID-19 Community Translation Program

Hi everybody :wave:

I’m conducting a research project for my Master’s thesis at the University of Graz, Austria, dealing with online collaborative translation during the Covid-19 pandemic.

:arrow_right: The study will focus on how volunteer translators translated and experienced the whole process and their role. I’d like to find out in which way volunteer translators contribute to COVID-19 crisis management.
:warning: This opportunity is intended for translators who have worked for the COVID-19 Community Translation Program.

:busts_in_silhouette: I’d love to conduct some informal, anonymous “interviews” (I don’t like the word, because it sounds so formal) with a couple of translators, where you’ll get the chance to talk freely about your experiences :raised_hands:

If you’re interested and would like to participate or if you want to know more about the project, please leave a comment or send me an email: jasmin.nimsaj64@gmail.com

This project is not in partnership with TWB.

8 Likes

Count on me: mmbandopeter24@gmail.com

3 Likes

Hi, you can ask whatsoever you want for your research, my email address is joelbasila@gmail.com. thanks

3 Likes

Count me in adiego495@gmail.com

3 Likes

I would love to be a part as well Habebamohamedt@gmail.com

2 Likes

Lets talk. giulianomurta@gmail.com

2 Likes

Hi @jasminstrassegger if still required, here is my email tsafackraissa@gmail.com

2 Likes