Number of words not displayed on my profile

Hello,

I recently submitted a translation task, but the number of words displayed on my profile is not updated. Does it take a certain time to appear?

Kind regards.

1 Like

Good evening, @oz.marrugo :first_quarter_moon_with_face: and, first of all, welcome to our comunity :partying_face: :tada:

Yes. The numbers of words on our translator badge is usually updated on the next day (unless the next day is a Saturday :grin:).

By the way, are you already a Verified Kató Translator? If you become a verified translator, you’ll have access to many more tasks. Here’s what you need to know: How to become a Kató Verified Translator? :white_check_mark:

Moreover, if you take the Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for Kató Translators course, you’ll get a free certificate. Taking this course is a great way to get started around here. :slight_smile:

You may also want to have a look at the Welcome pack for Kató Translators. :face_with_monocle: :gift:

Have a great evening, Oscar. :star2:

5 Likes

Thanks for reaching out @oz.marrugo! The information @andfraz provided is absolutely right :star2: And I can confirm that your profile has now updated :slight_smile:

I see you’ve already taken a test to become verified - that’s great! As soon as we have your results we will let you know :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you for the help!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for responding to my question.

3 Likes