Not Authorized To View This Page

Hello
I removed the Achievements Badge from my profile by mistake and now i can’t claim any task. This massage always appears " Warning! You are not authorized to view this page "
I will be glade if you helped me!

3 Likes

Hi @Eslam_Alaa and welcome to our community!
Have you tried to log in using this link: https://kato.translatorswb.org/ ?
That is the best way you can find available tasks for you in your language combination(s).
I hope this helps.
Happy New Year :star:

4 Likes

Hi @Eslam_Alaa thanks for reaching out!
I believe that removing the Achievements Badge shouldn’t affect your possibility to claim tasks, have you tried following the tips our lovely @faretto5 kindly suggested? :hugs:
I am tagging @JoannaW in case she wants to add anything to it :cherry_blossom:

Thank you for your support, Eslam - do let us know if you are still facing the same issue!

Cheers and Happy New Year! :star2:

2 Likes

Thank you all for your help @Silvia_Mauri @faretto5
I followed your instructions, but I still not authorized to any task
I think this maybe a problem related only for my language pair (English - Arabic).
Thanks for your help & Happy New Year!:sparkles::star:

2 Likes

Good afternoon, @Eslam_Alaa :sun_with_face:

It’s possible that you are getting that message because you aren’t a Kató Verified Translator yet. If you become a verified translator, you will get acess to many more tasks. Here’s what you need to know: :arrow_right: How to become a Kató Verified Translator?

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Happy New Year, everyone. :partying_face: :tada:

3 Likes

Hi @Eslam_Alaa,

I agree with my lovely friend @andfraz, maybe the problem because you are not a Kato Verified Translator yet. I guess you are using the same language pair as me (English-Arabic), and I checked the available tasks on the home page and I found many tasks are available. So, try to do the test as quick as possible and hopefully your problem will be solved! :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Dalia

2 Likes

Thanks for your replies @Dalia1 @andfraz.
I am already a katò verified from long time and i claimed many tasks before. The problem appeared directly after removing my achievements by mistake, I do not know if it’s related or no, but that what happened.
Happy New Year for u all🌟

2 Likes

Hi @Eslam_Alaa thanks for bringing this up! I’ve just sent you an email :slight_smile: But I can also confirm what @Silvia_Mauri said, that your achievements shouldn’t affect your ability to see tasks. I hope we can sort this out for you soon! :hugs:

2 Likes