My first day as varrified translator

Hi TWB team & volunteers,

Today is my first day as English-Somali varrified translator. I got this promotion after ranking the First Place in the Somali Translation Contest.

Thank you very much Team TWB, especially @ambra.

To other fellow varrified translators, how did you feel your first day as varrified translators?

20 Likes

Hi @Amin1 :dizzy:

We’re proud of you indeed! You really deserve to become a Verified Translator! :1st_place_medal:

Now you have access to all tasks in your language pair :sunglasses: what could be also special about your new role is claiming revision tasks :desktop_computer:

When you revise the translation tasks your colleagues submit, make the necessary changes, and provide feedback :left_speech_bubble: this will be a great help for other volunteers to grow and also become verified like you! :orange_heart: :star_struck:

Don’t forget to check the threads you received to find out more about the revision tasks :wink: Congrats again and thank you for your support :innocent:

4 Likes

:confetti_ball: Congratulations on your well-deserved success, @Amin1! :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Many congratulations Amin for your achievement! Well deserved and I wish you all the successes! :clap:t2::confetti_ball:

1 Like

@Aya.Alrifai @Lilav_Alarashi @Ebtihal
Thank you very much. You have been helpful and friendly.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Amin1 and all the best in the coming! :tada: :tada: :tada:

2 Likes

Congratulationss!! :tada: :tada:

2 Likes