Module 6_Session plan for CCCM Cluster - help needed to deliver task

Hello,
I recently did my first task for TWB. It was a revision task. I revised and approved all the segments (they are now in green), but did not find the Complete button that the tutorial video on completing tasks speaks about. I assumed that getting all segments to green is enough. I recently received an email saying that my task is overdue. When I retried to find a button that would let me finish my task, I didn’t find anything again. On the other hand, when I try to reach the discussion for the project, it says " Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.". So, how could I finalize my task and why I is the project thread inaccessible?

Good afternoon, Yavor :slight_smile: - and welcome to our community :partying_face:

Regarding your question - could you please specify the name of your project, as well as the organization to which your project is intended for? That way, it would be easier to help you.

In this case, I would say that you must contact the Project Officer responsible for your project - but I assume you don’t know who they are. And seeing that the thread for your project is not available, I don’t know how to help you. So I’m going to tag our kind @ambra, because she will certainly know what to do. (Thank you very much, Ambra :heart:).

I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more help!

Have a great day :rainbow:

All the best,

Andreia

1 Like

By the way, Yavor - have you tried to do this:

1 - Go to https://kato.translatorswb.org/
2 - Click on “Claimed tasks”
3 - Click on the title of your project (it’s in orange, bold)
4 - Scroll down and look for the question “Finished processing?” - and follow it’s instructions

Let me know if this helps. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much!

Andreia

1 Like

Hi Andreia,

Thank you very much for the quick reply!
The title of the project is: Module 6_Session plan
Organization: CCCM Cluster

I tried what you suggested, unfortunately to no avail - I don’t see anything close to Finished processing? on the page.

Hi again Yavor :slight_smile:

I changed the name of this thread. Hopefully it will bring your Project Officer’s attention to this matter.

I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more help!

Have a great day :rainbow:

All the best,

Andreia

2 Likes

Hi @Yavor,

Please note that now this task has been marked as complete and nothing else is needed from your side. Thank you for working in this project.

@andfraz, thank you so much for stepping in! :slightly_smiling_face:

Kind regards,
Viktorija

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your help, @Viktorija and @andfraz!
What was the cause of the problem? Why was I unable to see the Complete button and the thread?
Best regards,
Yavor

1 Like

You are welcome, Yavor :wink:

My guess is that it was probably due to a glitch. When this happens, tasks must be marked as complete by Project Officers. From what I understand, it is also possible for Senior Community Officers, for instance, to force completion on Kató TM, and then the volunteer is able to submit his/her task.

I hope this helps.

Have a great Thursday! :rainbow:

All the best,

Andreia

1 Like

Hi there, yes it’s a glitch that happens sometimes, as if the TM doesn’t tell Kato Platform that the task is complete. So a staff member has to go to the task and click on a button that we have available, “treat it as fully translated in Kato TM”. And once we do that, you can submit it. There’s nothing you can do other than flagging it to us, I am afraid!

2 Likes

I see, I’ll keep that in mind. Thank you!

1 Like