Meet TWB in New Orleans at ATA's Conference!

Calling all translators:

Our executive director Aimee is going to the American Translators Association Annual Conference in New Orleans on October 24-27.

Who else will be there? If you’re going, we’d love to get together. Email translators@translatorswithoutborders.org or leave a message here if you’re interested in meeting up with fellow translators.

UPDATE: We will meet on Thursday from 12.30. We look forward to seeing you! :hugs:

Hi Ambra,
I’ll be there too. I’m so excited to meet all of you :slight_smile:

Hello Amal, and welcome at TWB, we’re happy to have you onboard and that you’ll get the chance to meet Aimee, our Executive Director :slight_smile:

I will be there, and would look forward to meeting up with others!

Hello @Amal_Alaboud and @cziamandanis ould you please let me know when would be a good time for you to meet Aimee and the other translators going to the conference? If you could suggest a few time slots, I’ll try and find a time that suits everyone.

Hi Ambra,
On Wednesday and Thursday as I’m going to attend Friday morning and won’t be there on Saturday.

You can suggest a time slot and I’ll add it to my schedule.

I arrive late Wednesday. Thursday would work.
Claire

Hi Ambra,
I will be at the ATA conference as well and would love to meet with other TWB translators. Thursday is also a good day for me. I am available between 1 & 2 and 4:30 and 6.