Lack of translation tasks

Hi,
I’ve joined TWB not long ago, I’ve already taken 2 exams, and now I’m a verified translator. I don’t really know why I’m not taking translation tasks. Do I have to tick more specialties related to my filed of experience on my profile?

1 Like

Hi Lamine, did you check how to find and claim a task (video tutorial and FAQs )? I just used the filter option in the homepage and I found two translation tasks to claim in English to Arabic:

Let me know if there is anything we can do to help - we always have many translation project for English to Arabic so it shouldn’t be difficult for you to find tasks to work on. Thank you for your desire to help!
4 Likes

@ambra thanks a bunch, it has been really helpful. The next problem is that I only got revision tasks even I already mentioned I provide translation services. Is that a coincidence?

Hello hello :slight_smile: Even if you select the services you provide, you will still receive notifications for all available tasks in your combination. The list of services is more to know if you provide less common services like voice-over and DTP.

1 Like