Kató TM down

:boom: We are aware of a technical issue with our CAT tool that is preventing Translation Memories and Glossaries from yielding any matches. Our technical team is working on this and we expect the issue to be solved by the first hours (CEST) of Wednesday 19th June.

:heart_decoration: If you need assistance from your PM regarding ongoing projects, please reach out to them at translators@translatorswithoutborders.org

1 Like

I understand now that there’s something wrong with the site TM…but still what should I do? I claimed a revision task related to this project: Editing task for “Chunk 7 of Working in WHO’s Incident Management System” from English into Arabic. I just want to know the deadline for its translation now because it doesn’t appear in the list of chunks and when I access the task page, it says that it has been 60% translated only. I am confused…how can I finalize and complete my editing task today with this deadline…that is if the site is fixed? Kindly advise asap about the deadline for both tasks the translation and editing and if they are extended?
Please also note that I placed my query on the task’s page but I didn’t receive any reply. Please help! Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hi Ghada,

Thank you for reaching out! The issue with Kato TM has been resolved. Could you please confirm you are able to work on it now?

All the best,
Manuel

1 Like

Dear Sir, @Manuel…I can access it like I did before, but as you know I can’t work on it till is marked complete by the translator and the task is still 60% translated. The problem still exists with the deadline. My task is for the revision and editing with today’s deadline. Has the task been extended…for my task and for the translation? If so, please indicate both deadlines, my claimed editing task and the other person’s (for the translation). I appreciate your help. Thank you.

Hi Ghada,

A pleasure to help! Regarding the deadline, my colleague Dona will be in touch when she logs in. I’m not the Project Officer for that project so I can’t help out with deadline changes. I’ve shot her a quick message and I’m sure she’ll reach out soon!

Best,
Manuel.

1 Like

Thank you so much for messaging her as I posted there yesterday. Really appreciate your help.
Ghada

1 Like