Welcome to the Kató Community Forum. This is a global community where everyone’s opinion matters.
Here you can:
- Use the project section to communicate with Project Managers and partners, and learn about new opportunities and latest news from TWB
- Ask questions or reply to those asked by your fellow translators, exchange and chat with other translators and TWB Staff
- Complete our online course and learn about the General Kató Translators Recognition Program
- Meet Iris, our translator of the month
- Join the conversation that Graham is starting with his blog series on issues in humanitarian and human rights translation
- Read Olivia’s story about how a stolen bicycle turned into an opportunity to break down language barriers
- Read the results of the 2018 Translator Opinion Poll (TOP) and share your thoughts over in the Translator Lounge
Like you would in a non-virtual co-working space, remember to:
- Respect users. We come from all over the world. Cultural understanding is very appreciated.
- Keep the forum tidy and free from spam