Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community

Hello, I enrolled in the Introduction to Humanitarian Translation course and passed it but I can’t find where to download the certificate. Any suggestions? Kind regards.

Hello @Maria6!
Once you pass the test, the option to download the certificate will appear in the section, like this:
course7

Could you please let me know if you see the option? If you can’t, chances are you’re not enrolled in the course. But no worries! I’ll be able to help you if that’s the case :smiley:

Best,
Gloria

Hello @Gloria. Thank you very much for your interesting post.
Sincerely,
@Ahmad Dabaghzadeh

1 Like

Hello!
Can someone help me please? I logged in, activated my account, however I cannot enroll the course!

1 Like

Hello @VanYoshi, you should be enrolled now :slight_smile:
Best,
Gloria

Thank you so much @Gloria!

Hi @Gloria!
I just completed another course, the “Translation Course”. I enrolled sucesfully in this one, but it doesn’t appear on my profile as “My Courses”. Could you please help me with this one too? I also wonder it it’s possible to get a certificate in this course as well.

2 Likes

Hello @Gloria. I have passed the course successfully and I’ve got a certificate.
Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @VanYoshi,
I’m afraid I cannot help you with that one; it’s a course used for specific training and therefore there’s no certificate either… If you want ot go through it because you find the content interesting, you’re welcome to, but other than that there’s nothing to do :slight_smile:
Best,
Gloria

Oh, I see. Thank you again @Gloria!

I enrolled in the course, completed it and can’t get my certificate. What do I do?

1 Like

Hi Sarah,

The reason yuou could not download the certificate is that you were not actually enrolled. I just did it for you, you can now take the test and download the certificate once you pass! :slight_smile:

Best,
Gloria

1 Like

Hello Gloria,

Could you enroll me too please? I don’t seem to get the button to do it myself. I include a screenshot so you can see what I see.

Thanks!
stijn

Thank you Gloria. I’ll do that immediately.

1 Like

Hi @Stijn, would you mind trying one more time?
Once you’re in the screen of the image you shared, click on the course’s name and a new page will open. Click then on the clog symbol as shown here:

Let me know if it works.
Best,
Gloria

No luck…

I get the explanation about the course again, but I don’t see the ‘enroll me in this course’ icon.
I’m accessingi it in Chrome, as I understand that to be the most compatible browser.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
stijn

I checked, there are no problems there, seemingly. I just enrolled you manually
Best,

Gloria

1 Like

Thanks!

I’ll have a go at the test then.

Regards,
stijn

Hi,
The same problem as Stijn faced happened with me. there is no icon of (enroll me)
The page of the screenshot that he showed is used for guess access as I can see
and I couldn’t reach it from the site of TWB Kato https://trommons.org/ nor the site of translators without borders https://translatorswithoutborders.org/
I actually used google brows to get it TWB: Course categories
but unfortunately without (enroll me) icon

Hi Amer,
Once you’re logged into your moodle account, just go to the course’s main page and click on the clog symbol, as shown in the image:

1 Like