Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community

Hello, I’ve followed the introduction to humanitarian translation but i couldn’t take the test at the end.
There’s an explanation or not ?
Do i have to take the test to validate the online course ?
Thanks in advance for your answer.
Have a nice day !!!

2 Likes

Hello @artiztik10

Thanks for your interest in taking the course :dizzy:

I’ve moved your post to this thread to see the steps you need to follow in order to take the course. Kindly move to the top to know these steps :up:

Please let us know if you have any question :blush:

Hi, there!

I am not able to access the final test. It always takes me back to the very beginning of the course.

Can someone give me a hand?

1 Like

Hello @erika.kadlcikova and thank you for your interest in our course :cherry_blossom:

In order to take the course, you need to follow the steps in this thread. Kindly note that if you skip the enrollment step, you won’t have access to the final test or be able to download the certificate :eyes:

To make it easier, we did the enrollment step for you, and you should be able to access the test :white_check_mark:

Kindly note that you will need to go through the course again and make sure you spend some time reading through the course - otherwise you won’t be able to access the test.

Please let me know if you have any questions. :innocent:

thanks that was very helpful

Hi, I just finished the humanitarian course, but it would not allow me to take the test! quite annoyed about it

1 Like

Same here and I followed their instructions

I am redoing it today :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hello @patricia_05 and thanks for your interest in the course :cherry_blossom: :

I’ve moved your post to the relevant thread so you and @mariem.ichentane can find more info about the course if interested :blush:

As mentioned above :arrow_up: you will need to follow the steps mentioned in order to take the course. If you skip the enrollment step, you won’t have access to the test.

I did the enrollment step for you so you can go through the course again and then have access to the test and download your certificate :+1:

Please let us know if you have any questions :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I did. I spent all of Sunday afternoon doing it.
at the end it would not let me take the test
I am going to redo it today, I will keep you posted.
Thank you for answering.
Patricia

1 Like

redone the course and passed the test. :grin:Happy

This is great news, @patricia_05! :tada: :tada:

1 Like

Hi @Sergio_TL94 and @charlotte1
Same thing happened to me! I’ve already finished the course but it says it is not marked as complete.
Could you take the test?Can anyone help me please?
Thanks!!

2 Likes

Hi, @marinaberaldi,

In my case, yes, I could take the test eventually. If you have followed all the above instructions and still cannot take the test, I am sure someone will be able to help you as they helped me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you!!
Yes, I have followed all the instructions but still can’t take the test :pensive:

1 Like

Hello @marinaberaldi

Welcome to TWB :partying_face: and thank you for your interest in our course :innocent:

I checked your registration status and I could see that the only little step you skipped was the enrollment step. However, I did this step for you :white_check_mark:

I believe that now you can access the test. Kindly note that you will need to go through the course again and make sure you spend some time reading through the course, after that you can do the test :desktop_computer:

Please let us know if you have any questions :cherry_blossom:

Hi everyone!
I’ve just completed the course but when clicking on “Test yourself” it brings me to the main Moddle platform page (Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community).

Any idea about how to access to the Test?

Any help would be highly appreciate it, thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Noelia

Thank you for your interest in the course :star2:

I checked you registration status, and I believe that you followed the steps required :white_check_mark:

As you complete the course, you automatically come back to the first page where you started, but as you scroll down, you should be able to see the change in the availability status of the test. Kindly refer to it and let us know if you could start the test :innocent:

Hi there!
I am enrolled in the course and finished all the sections but I can’t have access to the test yet.
Could you please help me?

1 Like

Hi @gleici and thank you for your interest in our online course :desktop_computer:

I checked your registration status, maybe the enrollment step wasn’t successfully done :sweat_smile: and that’s why you couldn’t access the test. However, we did this step for you :white_check_mark: :blush: Kindly make sure you go through the course again to be able to take the test :newspaper:

Please let us know if you still face any difficulties :innocent:

1 Like

Greetings,
I have completed Training Course on Humanitarian Translation successfully. In the moodle it is marked all done. I have secured 600 marks even then I couldn’t find the option to download the certificate. Will I get a certificate for this training course ? If Yes, How to download the certificate. Kindly help me in this regard.
Thank you advance!

1 Like