Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for Kató Translators

Hi Alice, thanks for letting me know! I tried again this morning and both scenarios were working, do you mind checking again and let me know if you still find the same issue?

0 Likes

Hi Ambra, so strange, I have tried again just now various times and still get the same 404 emessage as in the screenshot sent earlier. I have tried via Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers (logged in and not using ‘private browsing’ settings). I am using a 2014 macbook air, if that makes any difference, but my browsers are all up-to-date I think. And the moodle site indicates that I am enrolled in the course, so I am not sure what I may be doing that is pulling up that message…

0 Likes

I just completed this course.

0 Likes

Hi! what do I have to do to get the certificate? I got a 9

0 Likes

Hi @Priscila2! It looks like you might have one incomplete section in the course. When you log into the course and look at the modules, is there one that’s missing a checkmark in the box on the right? :ballot_box_with_check:

1 Like

, I don’t understand why TWB do not oblige users to take this course before starting working. It is an essential motivation

1 Like

Hello, we are glad that you found the course useful :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s most definitely useful :slight_smile: Curious to hear about the subtitling course…

1 Like