I want helping from anyone here

Hi my friends…
This is my task, but i have two problem
1- my tasks isn’t apper in my profile even i calim my tasks then translate it.
2- after i know how claim my tasks. Can I send me tasks

Hello, Mohamed!
If you already claimed the task, you should check your inbox for the email with the link to the project. I hope this help.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi @MohamedSabry,

Is the task exist in your claimed tasks? Did you receive a confirmation via email?

Regards,
Dalia

2 Likes

Hi @Dalia1,

It seems like there is no Claimed tasks section in his profile, right? :thinking:

Best regards, Lilav.

2 Likes

Hi @MohamedSabry

Thank you for reaching out :innocent: and thank you for our amazing @elena.duca7 @Dalia1 and @Lilav_Alarashi for their willing to help :orange_heart:

As your colleagues mentioned, it seems that the task is not successfully claimed by you as I couldn’t really find it in your profile :confused: it also seems that the task is actually claimed by another volunteer (see the note on the top of the screenshot that says: this task has been claimed) :arrow_double_up: This is also why there’s no “claimed Tasks” tab.

if you’d like to make sure you follow the right process in finding, claiming and translating/revising tasks, please refer to this section of our Translator’s Manual :notebook_with_decorative_cover:

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out :innocent:

3 Likes

I have claimed in email.
But it’s doesn’t apper on platform

Yes, i received tasks by email :email::email::email:
So, why are the tasks appear on platform…
That’s I want.
Mohamed

Of course. Can everyone her to help me?

1 Like

If you claimed it and you have received the confirmation, open the link and click on the project name at the top of the page.
At the bottom of the page there should be the name of the task, translation, word count and due date.
Under that: project name, revision, word count and due date. Click on the translation task to open it.
Good luck! And have a nice day🙂

1 Like

Hi @Lilav_Alarashi,

Right! Maybe because he wasn’t logged in when he took the screenshot!

@MohamedSabry There are two types of emails, one of them is a notification email and this could be a weekly or daily email and the other one is a confirmation email you receive it when you claim a task!

I think that you have received a notification email with the available task but another translator claimed it before you! Even it is written on that top of the page that someone else claimed the task!

So, all the best in claiming other tasks!

I wish you happy Friday! :hibiscus:

Kind regards,
Dalia

2 Likes

Hello, @Dalia1!:relaxed:
I wouldn’t know whether he was logged in or not. Unfortunatelly, in my language combination I only managed to claim one task and opening the email with the link to the task, just like in the screenshot, at the bottom there was the name of the project, the task- translation or revision, word count, due date.
I’m sorry I couldn’t do more to help.
I wish you all a wonderful day.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @MohamedSabry,

In fact, I don’t why there is no Claimed Tasks section in your profile :thinking:, it actually should be next to HOME section.

Have a great day! :star2:

Best regards, Lilav.

1 Like

Hi @elena.duca7,

You, @Lilav_Alarashi and @Aya.Alrifai did your best! I hope this helps @MohamedSabry! :slight_smile:

I wish all of you an amazing week! :green_heart:

Regards,
Dalia

2 Likes

Thank you for helping me :blush::relaxed:
@Dalia1
So, i appreciate your effort.

1 Like