I do not have access to view the Revised Version

Hello, this is my first topic so I apologize if it’s not correct. I did a translation last week and I now wanted to see the revised version but I get the message " Warning! You are not authorized to view this page", why is this? I had done one translation before and I was able to see it.

Thank you!

Hi @Milagros, thank you for reaching out! It looks like you have two completed translation tasks, but I think you’re referring to this one, is that right? If so, you should be able to see the revised version by going to your Claimed Tasks on Kató Platform, changing the Task Status to “Complete,” clicking “Filter,” then clicking the blue “Download Revised Version” button under the task you’d like to see. I tried it just now and was able to download it; let me know if it doesn’t work for you and we’ll figure out a solution!

Also, for future reference, the best way to contact us on Kató Community for questions regarding a specific task is to click the link next to “Discuss this task on Kató Community,” which you can also find in your Claimed Task section. That way, we can see right away which task you’re referring to, and we’ll usually be able to answer you faster :slight_smile:

Hi @oliviathayer , thanks for your reply! Yes, that’s what I did, but when I click “Download Revised Version”, instead of downloading it, I get sent to the main task page with the message " Warning! You are not authorized to view this page". Could you help me with that?

Thank you!

Hi @Milagros, I’ll send you a private message with the file and we’ll se if that works :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m experiencing the same problem as Milagros, when I try to download the revised version of my translation, I get the same warning: " Warning! You are not authorized to view this page". Am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks!

Hi Mari, I believe this is the document you are trying to download: 10_facts.docx (14.5 KB), is that right?

Hi @oliviathayer,

This is my first topic here. Last week, I did my first translation on the platform and I have the same problem as @Milagros.

Can you please help me to figure it out? Thanks in advance

Hi @Mariana_BCA, thank you for your message. Is this the file you are trying to download? SPWG.docx (663.0 KB).

In the future, please keep in mind that the best way to contact us on Kató Community for questions regarding a specific task is to click the link next to “Discuss this task on Kató Community,” which you can find in your Claimed Task section. This allows us to see which specific task you’re referring to and reply faster to your requests.

Hi @claudiam!

Yes, that’s the file! Thank you for your help!
Don’t worry, next time I will write my topic as you said :slight_smile:

Thanks again!

1 Like