I can't access tasks in my language pair

Good evening,

I am having a bit of an issue with accessing any task in my language pair (Eng-Ara) on the Kato Platform. First, when I go to my homepage and start to browse for tasks nothing shows up, no matter if I put filters or I don’t.

Then sometimes, when I click on a project in the projects category with an Arabic tag, it directs me to this message.

Good morning, @Nehal :sun_with_face:

I’m assuming you are already a Kató Verified Translator (but please let me know if it is not the case), so that’s indeed strange. :thinking:

I will tag @JoannaW here, so she can check if there’s something wrong with your account tomorrow (thanks in advance, Joanna :slight_smile: :heart:).

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Have a great Sunday, Nehal! :hibiscus:

2 Likes

Yes, I am a verified Kato translator from Arabic to English.

Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Always around for help. Keep it up :+1: !

2 Likes

Hello @Nehal and thank you for your message :slight_smile:
I’ve checked your profile and you’re Verified for the language combination AR>EN. EN>AR is far more popular as a language pair, so if your native language is Arabic I suggest that you take a test to become verified.
Let me know your thoughts!

3 Likes

I’ve already taken the test for the Eng<>Ara language pair and currently waiting for the results.

Hi @Nehal, wonderful news! As you took this test two weeks ago, it may be another two weeks before you receive the results, but we’ll be sure to contact you as soon as we have your results :wink:

I just double checked your profile and everything looks good :star2: As you are signed up to receive daily email notifications when tasks are available, you will surely know when a task in English to Arabic appears :slight_smile:

Thanks for following up on this Nehal! I’m sure we’ll be in touch with you soon about your results.

2 Likes