If you are having troubles logging in to Katò Platform and the following page appears
please be sure that:
You have submitted a Translators Application Form;
You are using the email address you have listed in your Translators Application Form;
Google is not trying to log you in with another Google account that does not match the email provided on your application form. If you think this is happening, please follow these steps:
- Open your Google Account. You might need to sign in.
- Click on the nine-square icon in upper right of Gmail display
- Click on Account
- Under “Sign-in & security,” choose Apps with account access and then Manage apps.
- Choose Trommons.org in the list of apps you want to remove.
- Choose Remove.
- Try logging in again, using the email you provided on your application.
If the above doesn’t work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your technical issue in details and providing a screenshot if possible.