How to get assignments?

Hello, I have been a member of TWB for a few weeks now. I have already taken the “Introduction to Humanitarian Translation” course but, although I check every day, I don’t have access to any assignments. I would like to know how it works, is there anything else to do?
Thank you.

4 Likes

Hi and welcome to TWB! Hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do :slightly_smiling_face:
Have you added your language pairs to your profile? If you have and you are still not seeing any tasks, it just means that there are none currently available for your language pair(s) so keep checking back!
(@Aya.Alrifai can provide more help if you need it :tulip:)

3 Likes

Hello, thank you for your reply. The thing is that I don’t see any kind of task for any language pair. Thanks anyway, I’ll look again later.

Hi @anallinasrodriguez and thank you for reaching out!

I can echo what @laurafindlay said, you couldn’t find tasks recently because there were no tasks in Spanish indeed, in general, you’ll only be able to see the tasks in the language pair you list in your profile, that’s why other tasks are not visible to you. But don’t worry, we really post tasks all the time, and you may find something soon, so don’t forget to keep checking the homepage to catch these tasks :wink:

1 Like

@Aya.Alrifai I have a follow-up question to this one. How can I change the settings for e-mail notifications for available tasks? I put ‘never’ but I changed my mind and would like to get notified if a task becomes available.

1 Like

Hi @karoliina and apologies for not noticing your post earlier. I can see that you set your preferences to receive email notifications on a daily basis. For your reference, you can check this thread to remember what you can do whenever you’d like to change your preferences :innocent: