How to find the task I claimed

Hello everyone, I already claimed a task and I can’t find it again, so what am I supposed to do?

1 Like

Hello @alisomaia308 ,

Go to the TWB Platform and you will find the Claimed tasks tab next to the Home tab (top of the page). Filter the listings on the page by task type (if the task you claimed was a translation or a revision one), by task status (if you claimed it and did not complete it, it should be ”in progress”) or by ordering (the time and date when the task was created / the deadline of the task / task title).

4 Likes

Hello Elena, I did so and again didn’t get anything.

1 Like

Are you sure you claimed it? You need to press 2 buttons to do so. First to get on the task, the other to confirm you will translate it.

Or I guess it is possible that it might have been revoked by the project manager. If you browse the Projects category here on TWB Community you might find a topic about it (if you remember what it was called) and you can write to the project manager there for more information.

2 Likes

Hey @alisomaia308 , I just checked your profile and you do not seem to have any claimed tasks :slightly_frowning_face:Did you receive a confirmation email from us after claiming?

2 Likes

okay I got it thanks, Elena for your time.

2 Likes

Hi MegNyaKwaKa, thank you for checking my profile and No I didn’t receive any email. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like