help me

Hello
Can someone help me with my start? What should I do?

4 Likes

Hi @tibabasim97 and welcome to the TWB Community :partying_face:
Please take a look at this Welcome Pack which should answer all your questions. If you have any doubts, don鈥檛 hesitate to ask!

6 Likes

Hello @tibabasim97
welcome to the community. :wave:
@_carolina has all the answers. :star:
I hope you feel at home here very soon, everyone is very friendly :blonde_woman:

5 Likes

Hi! I鈥檓 sorry for using this created topic but I need help!

Today I signed up as a volunteer, but I am not able to visualize any task to carry out the translation, and I don鈥檛 know what to do鈥

1 Like

Hi :wave: what languages are you working on? perhaps that鈥檚 one reason鈥 work with english-spanish and sometimes there aren鈥檛 many tasks with this languages鈥

1 Like

Hi Melisa, thanks for answering me!
I鈥檓 also working with english and spanish. I got it, maybe it is that, so it麓s normal to have no tasks available sometimes?

1 Like

Unfortunately with our language pair yes :cry: 鈥ight now there鈥檚 a spanish contest! if you鈥檙e interested. You can go and search the topic spanish and it will appear the TWB spanish constest with a lot of info! webinar that will help you a lot! go and check it out :+1: :grinning:

2 Likes

Heres the link to Spanish week.
Welcome to the team :tada:

2 Likes

Hi @heinrickprofeta

Sorry to hear that you鈥檝e been unable to find any tasks recently! As @Melisa mentioned, you can only see tasks that are currently available in your language pairs on the homepage. So if you cannot see any tasks, it simply means there are no tasks available right now.

But keep an eye out, because we post new tasks all the time :smiley:

Indeed, we have the Spanish Language Week coming up including the translation contest if you鈥檇 like to take part :star_struck:

I鈥檝e also shared with you the Translator鈥檚 Toolkit, which is a great place to start when you first join TWB :toolbox:

I hope this information has cleared things up a bit for you! Let us know if you have any other questions!

Thank you @Avellana and @Melisa for helping a fellow translator :pray:

4 Likes