Global Peace Building Curriculum

@Rochelle I would also love to contribute and help translate should you ever need translations from English, Spanish or Portuguese into Norwegian. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Good evening, @Rochelle :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

We haven’t seen you here in the community for a while. I hope you well and safe. :slight_smile:

I’m tagging you to kindly remind you about @Wejdan0182’s, @binmalikh’s and @Jette’s desire to help. :smiley:

Thank you very much! :heart:

Have a great evening. :star2:

2 Likes

@andfraz Sorry for the delay, we have been working on finalizing a couple documents. @Wejdan0182, @binmalikh and @Jette thank you for being willing to help… for this project we are translating from English to Arabic, Hebrew, Greek, and Turkish. I will post new documents early next week.

Thank you for your help.

Have a wonderful weekend

Rochelle

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Rochelle :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I would love to participate! I can translate to Spanish and Catalan from French and English.

3 Likes

Thank you for your interest @julia_pg97a! I believe this project is finished now, but let’s check with @Rochelle just in case :slight_smile:

Otherwise, you can have a look at our homepage for any available tasks! Have a look at our Translator’s Toolkit for more information on getting started with us :blush:

2 Likes

I would love to participate! :heart_eyes: So, More information please :slight_smile:!

2 Likes

Hi @Dalia1 thank you for your interest in this project! Tasks for this project are available on our homepage, however I just had a look and all tasks have been claimed :confused:

Some new tasks might pop up soon, so keep an eye out!

3 Likes

Sorry for delay in my response. @Dalia1 I am still uploading for the project there are modules there now and I will upload more today. Thank you for your help.

Rochelle

4 Likes

Would love to participate!
Kurdish Sorani dialect-English
Looking forward!
Blessings!..

1 Like

Hi @Hemn_Aghabawa, as your native language is Kurdish, I recommend that you add the language pair English to Kurdish to your profile, as it’s quite unlikely we will have tasks in Kurdish to English :slight_smile:

@Rochelle would this language pair interest you?

1 Like

Available for translations English to Italian and vice versa.

3 Likes

Thank you @rosa.co! Have a look on our homepage to see if there are any tasks available to you :slight_smile:
And, if you’d like access to more tasks in your language pair find out more about how to become a Kató Verified Translator :star2:

3 Likes

i am looking forward to participating as a volunteer in translation

3 Likes

Thank you @hendaelqassass7! :star2:
If you’d like access to more tasks in our language pair, find out more here about how to become a Kató Verified Translator :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@andfraz
My language pair is (English <> Hausa)

2 Likes

Good evening, @Mazila :first_quarter_moon_with_face: - and, first of all, welcome to our community! :partying_face: :tada:

Thank you for your interest in this project. :smiley: Let’s ask @Rochelle if PeacePlayers International is looking for a translation into Hausa. (Thanks in advance, Rochelle :slight_smile: :+1:).

Have a great evening, Ali. :star2:

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome :blush: @andfraz

2 Likes

@Mazila thank you for reaching out at this time will are not translating into Hausa, if that changes I will be sure send a note. Thank you for your help and I hope everyone is excited for a great 2021… Have a wonderful New Year.

Rochelle

1 Like

mishmush.da@gmail.com
For any help in translating from English to Arabic I am available

3 Likes