Global Peace Building Curriculum

Thanks for your interest @Felix! @Rochelle is there any way Felix can participate?

2 Likes

Thank you @Felix for offering to support. At this time we translating our curriculum to (Arabic, Turkish, Greek, and Hebrew) if that changes I will be sure to alert you. @JoannaW for alerting to Felix鈥檚 message. I will be uploading new documents for translation this week and thank you to everyone who has been supporting out curriculum project.

Rochelle

3 Likes

Thanks @Rochelle, @JoannaW!
I will be stay tuned for this and any other related projects.
I always will be happy to help as much as I can.
All the best for your current and future endeavors!

Kind regards to all,
Felix

2 Likes

Would love to be part of the team.

1 Like

I would absolutely like to be part of the team.

Good afternoon, @Wejdan0182 and @binmalikh :sun_with_face:

First of all, welcome to our community, Wedjan! :partying_face: :tada: Here鈥檚 the Welcome pack for Kat贸 Translators :gift: :smiley:

Can you please tells us what your language pairs are, @Wejdan0182 and @binmalikh?

That way, it will be easier for @Rochelle to check if the organization (PeacePlayers International) is looking for a translation into your language.

Thank you very much for your interest in this project, Wedjdan and Anas. :slight_smile:

Have a great Sunday, everyone! :hibiscus: :leaves:

2 Likes

Hello @andfraz
My language pair is (English <>Arabic).

2 Likes

@andfraz my language pairs are English-Hausa & Hausa.
Thanks

2 Likes

@Rochelle I would also love to contribute and help translate should you ever need translations from English, Spanish or Portuguese into Norwegian. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Good evening, @Rochelle :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

We haven鈥檛 seen you here in the community for a while. I hope you well and safe. :slight_smile:

I鈥檓 tagging you to kindly remind you about @Wejdan0182鈥檚, @binmalikh鈥檚 and @Jette鈥檚 desire to help. :smiley:

Thank you very much! :heart:

Have a great evening. :star2:

2 Likes

@andfraz Sorry for the delay, we have been working on finalizing a couple documents. @Wejdan0182, @binmalikh and @Jette thank you for being willing to help鈥 for this project we are translating from English to Arabic, Hebrew, Greek, and Turkish. I will post new documents early next week.

Thank you for your help.

Have a wonderful weekend

Rochelle

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Rochelle :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I would love to participate! I can translate to Spanish and Catalan from French and English.

3 Likes

Thank you for your interest @julia_pg97a! I believe this project is finished now, but let鈥檚 check with @Rochelle just in case :slight_smile:

Otherwise, you can have a look at our homepage for any available tasks! Have a look at our Translator鈥檚 Toolkit for more information on getting started with us :blush:

2 Likes

I would love to participate! :heart_eyes: So, More information please :slight_smile:!

2 Likes

Hi @Dalia1 thank you for your interest in this project! Tasks for this project are available on our homepage, however I just had a look and all tasks have been claimed :confused:

Some new tasks might pop up soon, so keep an eye out!

3 Likes

Sorry for delay in my response. @Dalia1 I am still uploading for the project there are modules there now and I will upload more today. Thank you for your help.

Rochelle

4 Likes

Would love to participate!
Kurdish Sorani dialect-English
Looking forward!
Blessings!..

1 Like

Hi @Hemn_Aghabawa, as your native language is Kurdish, I recommend that you add the language pair English to Kurdish to your profile, as it鈥檚 quite unlikely we will have tasks in Kurdish to English :slight_smile:

@Rochelle would this language pair interest you?

1 Like

Available for translations English to Italian and vice versa.

3 Likes