Global Peace Building Curriculum

PeacePlayers International, a peacebuilding nonprofit organization that uses sport as a vehicle to unite, educate and inspire young people living in divided communities.**

Our current project to translated our global peace building curriculum for all our program sites (South Africa, Northern Ireland, the Middle East, Cyprus, and the United states. This project will have multiple submissions, as we create curriculum curriculum exploring the complexities occurring in our global and local context through the structural, cultural, and direct violence and peace existing in our societies.

Youth ages 14-18 and our staff will benefit from this project. We are working to use our organizational core values of Seeing People as People, Inside Out Transformation, and Culture of collaboration to equip our youth with peace building behaviors they can use on an interpersonal, community, and global level

15 Likes

Would love to be part of the project!

1 Like

How to participate as an Eng>Ar translator?

1 Like

Would like to learn more about the participation.

2 Likes

Greetings, I would love to partake in this initiative. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

It’s wonderful to see there has been so much interest in this project! :star_struck: @Rochelle could you let your fellow translators know how they can participate?

3 Likes

I am digging this positive energy, thank you to everyone willing to help. This is a large project so I will posting modules for translation in pieces… We are looking for English translation to the following languages (Arabic, Greek, Hebrew, Turkish, and Zulu). I will post some modules today, thank you all and hope you are well.

5 Likes

Maha from Syria, and I would love to be part of the project.

2 Likes

I Translate from English to Arabic and the opposite too.

2 Likes

Excellent thank you for being willing to help. We are posting modules for your curriculum daily. Please take a look at any you are interested in translating…

Thank you for your help

Rochelle

4 Likes

Excellent thank you for being willing to help. We are posting modules for your curriculum daily. Please take a look at any you are interested in translating…

Rochelle

2 Likes

@aya Thank you for your help and for your speed in translation. So exciting.

Have an epic day

Rochelle

3 Likes

I would like to contribute in this effort!
:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi @chennoufikhaled1981 thank you for your interest!
I believe the Arabic task has alreadt been claimed… :confused: @Rochelle can you confirm?

You can also have a look at our homepage to see if there are other tasks available :blush:

1 Like

Good afternoon, @Rochelle :sun_with_face:

Please let me know if you need an European Portuguese :portugal: translation too. I’d be happy to help. :slight_smile:

Have a great Wednesday! :hibiscus: :leaves:

2 Likes

Thank you @andfraz we will not need a Portuguese translation at this time but I will let you know if that changes. @chennoufikhaled1981 I have posted 3 new need curriculum sessions for translation and Arabic is available. Please take a look to see if you would like to translate.

Thank you for your help, have a spectacular day.

Rochelle

2 Likes

English<>Fulfulde translators could be part of this task?.

1 Like

Good morning, @Surajo :slight_smile: and, first of all, welcome to our community! :partying_face: :heart:

Let’s ask @Rochelle (Thanks in advance, Rochelle :slight_smile:).

Have a great Sunday, Surajo! :hibiscus: :leaves:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @andfraz for your response.
I would look forward to hear from @Rochelle, about this.
Remain blessed.

3 Likes

@Surajo Can you please clarify your question, I am unsure of what you are asking.

Rochelle