Community Recognition Program

@brenotelesp wonderful! We’ll put these together in the next few days :blush:
Thank you for your incredible support Breno :pray:

2 Likes

@JoannaW you’re welcome and I love you all \o/

3 Likes

What an useful and encouraging information… I’ll look for too many word counts performing as many tasks as possible, participating in the forum, and helping others!!

2 Likes

Wonderful news, thank you @dommarcarlos! Let us know if you have any questions :blush:

2 Likes

As the tasks goes by I’ll be asking, Joanna… I’d like to make the “Traslation Test”…

Hi @dommarcarlos that’s great that you would like to become a Verified Translator!
For more information on how it works, please visit this thread.

If any questions arise, don’t hesitate to reach out :blush:

2 Likes

Hi Silvia, my best regards… Thanks…

Hi @ambra

Hope this message reaches you well.
The words I translated have now reached 72, 000, the last time I got a reference letter was 27, 000. Can I get some recommendations or endorsement by now?

Kind regards,
Mujahid

1 Like

Hi @Mam, of course!

We will send you an email :blush:

Thank you for your amazing support, Mujahid! :star2:

1 Like

You welcome.
Thanks a lot.

Hi community!
May I also ask for a reference letter? :innocent:
Thank you all for your great work and for letting me be part of it. I have learnt a lot since joining TWB :smiley:
Happy translating!

2 Likes

Hi @Claudia thanks for reaching out!

I would be more than happy to put together a reference letter for you! :blush:
The letter will include your word count, the date you joined TWB and the NGOs partners you’ve contributed to; I will send it to you within a week, does it sound good to you?

Thank you Claudia for your truly amazing support :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hi @Silvia_Mauri!

That´s perfect por me! Could it also state the QA Analysis and Lexiqa tasks I have completed?

Thank you so much! Have a great day :smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Claudia yes, that’s absolutely possible :wink:

3 Likes

Hello lovely admins :blush: I’d like to request a reference letter! Thank you in advance :partying_face:
@Silvia_Mauri / @JoannaW

1 Like

Hi @ambra,
A fellow volunteer has just asked me about certifications and I sent him/her the link to this thread. Cuold you confirm that there are changes to this program? So many thanks in advance. L

1 Like

Hi Laura, yes absolutely, it will be ready next Tuesday if that’s ok :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello! The program hasn’t changed so far, so we still provide reference letters and recognition on public platform. Is this what you meant? Thank you for helping your fellow volunteer!

2 Likes

Perfect, thank you so much! :heart_eyes: :penguin:

2 Likes

Hi @ambra,
I meant about the “be featured” opportunity when you reach 100,000 donated words. Any change about it?
L

1 Like