Finished translation shows 99.7%

Hi, I have finished my translation, I don’t have anything more in the Kato Translator, but the bar at the bottom shows 99.7% done and 5 words remaining. I can’t find these words anywhere.

1 Like

Good evening @normandlengua :first_quarter_moon_with_face: - and, first of all, welcome to our community! :partying_face: :tada:

What you are describing is a glitch. So, although your task is actually finished, Kató TM ‘thinks’ there are still a number of words left to translate. This happens a lot on chunked projects, so please don’t be anxious about it. :wink:

When this happens, we need help from the TWB team to submit our task. The best strategy is to leave a message regarding this on the thread associated with your task.

Nevertheless, I will tag here our kind @Silvia_Mauri, so she can force completion on Kató TM on Monday. (Thanks in advance, Silvia :gift_heart: ).

I hope this helps. :slight_smile:

Have a great evening, Normand. :star2:

4 Likes

Ok great. Thanks andfraz.

2 Likes

Hello @normandlengua, thanks for your message :slight_smile:

Our kind @andfraz is right, there was a pesky glitch in the system, but now I’ve forced completion of the task so you an go ahead and submit it as you normally would :sunny:

Thanks for your support working on this project, Normand! :sunflower:

2 Likes

Ok great, thanks Silvia!

1 Like