Difference between tasks on the current TWB Platform and the TWB Workspace?

Hi,

Is there a difference between the tasks that are on the TWB Workspace and those that are on the Kato platform? I’m just curious as to why tasks are assigned on two different platforms…

Thanks!

5 Likes

Dear @Graham,
Hello. Thank you for your question. The following link may help you:
https://community.translatorswb.org/t/difference-between-kato-and-workspace/6407
If you need to further information, feel free to ask your question(s).
Sincerely,
@Ahmad

1 Like

Very good question, @Graham, I know our two platforms can get confusing! And thanks so much @Ahmad for your answer! It looks like I’m not needed here but do let us know if there’s anything else we can clarify :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you both for the clarification!

3 Likes

Hi everyone! :star2:
For those of you who were wondering about the TWB Workspace and the TWB Platform:

:exclamation::exclamation: All our projects are now posted on the TWB Platform, our main translation environment :exclamation::exclamation:

You can create your TWB Platform account here. It will take only a couple of minutes :clock1: When you register, don’t forget to update your profile by adding your native language and language combinations and sign up to email notifications :email:

We recently merged all the word count information we have in the two platforms, and now the total word count for the work done on both platforms is shown on the TWB Platform :medal_sports: The TWB Workspace is used only as a repository for past information only. All of your words produced, including those translated in the Workspace, are visible on your Translator badge in the TWB Platform. You can learn more about your Translator badge in this thread in the TWB Community.

3 Likes