Deadlines on Kató Platform

A post was merged into an existing topic: Senegalese Grandmothers promote improved maternal and child nutrition practices 3/3

hello can i get extension plz?

Good morning, Ahmed :slight_smile:

It may be possible for you to get a deadline extension. But you need to specify for which task you need this extension.

Whenever you need a deadline extension, you should always use the thread associated to your project to request for a deadline extension. That way, it will be easier for the Project Officer responsible for your project to find your request, and you will get a reply sooner.

In case this thread is not available, you should create a new thread specifying the name of your project, because this will help staff members to get you in touch with your Project Officer.

I hope this helps. :slight_smile:

Have a great day, Ahmed! :rainbow:

All the best,

Andreia

Hi @Ahmed5 and @andfraz, thank you for your messages! The information @andfraz provided is correct :slight_smile: if you need further help here is a video tutorial showing you how to find the correct discussion thread for a project you are working on. :star2:

1 Like

Hello! I was wondering in which timezone the deadline timing is written? Is it in my local timezone?

Hi @reem.hazim02 :slight_smile:
Deadlines are displayed in your local timezone.

1 Like

Hello! If my task is due at 11:00:00, is this 11am or 11pm?

Hello @beamcp :wave:
11:00:00 is 11am :slight_smile:

1 Like