Creating and personalizing your TWB Community profile

@AngelaG Oh ok! Why don’t you let me know here what you want to change it to and I’ll change it for you :blush:

2 Likes

Simply “AngelaG” without my surname :sweat_smile:
Thank you Joanna!

@AngelaG great, this is all done! :hibiscus:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Hello! For some reason, it doesn’t let me get verified :frowning:

2 Likes

Hi @Martiviora thanks for your message! Are you referring to becoming a TWB Verified Translator? If so, I have just sent you an email about your test :slight_smile:

Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you with! :sunflower:

1 Like

Hi everybody,

I tried to add a profile picture, but it says that there’s an error while uploading it.
Is there a specific size the pictures should have?

Thanks in advance to whoever replies.

2 Likes

Hi @Alex9 ! Not that I know of :thinking: Could you try again and if it doesn’t work feel free to send us a screenshot so that we can understand what the issue is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@JoannaW I just had to cut the picture to upload it, but now it’s not showing my face. Can you help me with this issue?

2 Likes

Hi @Alex9 ah well done! Unfortunately I can’t help you with this as I don’t have your photo. But I suggest you try cropping it differently, i.e. keep more of the image above your face so that your face is centred in the picture :slight_smile:

I hope this helps! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@JoannaW thank you so much for your reply :slightly_smiling_face:
I will edit it again as you suggested.
Many thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Alex9 I see it’s worked! :tada: :clap: Lovely to see you Alessandra :blush:

2 Likes

Hi @JoannaW,

The same is with my profile, I cannot change my username “there is no editing option” (and no pencil picture next to it). Would you be so kind to change it for me from imante.gimb into Rose Marie? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good evening, @Rose.Marie :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

Thank you so much for reaching out, Rose. :smiley:

Lovely Joanna doesn’t work at TWB anymore. Let’s tag our kind @charlotte1, so she can help you with this tomorrow. :wink:

Have a great evening! :star2:

5 Likes

Hi @andfraz,

Thank you so much for the information :hugs:, I will do it.

2 Likes

Hi, @charlotte1, could you help me with this issue please? :blush:

3 Likes

Hi @Rose.Marie, thanks a lot for reaching out! :hugs:

To edit your username, you’ll need to go to your profile and click on “Preferences”; from there, you’ll be able to edit your username :slight_smile:

Let me know if it works or if the issue persists :sunny:

4 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: WhatNow Service phone messages 26607

That is brilliant, thank you so much Dona. I will have a look later this afternoon.
On a different note: I have asked before on a different thread but still have not found the solution. How can I permanently change my user/visible name? I have amended it under “edit my profile” and then saved it, but it still appears as my name and surname.
Thank you for all your help, I am amazed at how responsive and kind everybody seems to be on TWB. Have a great afternoon :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @Simona8,
I moved this message to an already existing one. On the message above there are some hints from @Silvia_Mauri about this issue. If you cannot change it yet, I hope someone will help you soon.
Have a lovely evening!
:dizzy:

3 Likes