Claimed Tasks

Hello,

I am new here and yesterday I managed to claimed for my first translation task. I am already translating it but I am worried about it because I am not sure if I actually claimed the task at all! I have tried to look for this “claimed tasks” section but I can’t find it.

Can you help me please?
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi @Adela11 and welcome to TWB!

I’m afraid that there are no tasks claimed by you :confused: however, it’s ok! we always post new tasks :innocent:

To make sure you claim a task correctly, you click on the title of the task, that will take you to another tab that looks looks this one :arrow_down_small: here you click on “claim task”

That will take you to another tab where you click on the button “yes, I promise I will translate/revise the file” which looks like this :arrow_down_small:

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any questions :dizzy:

1 Like

Hello and thank you for your answer,

I did exactly what you have told me but I don’t understand why it didn’t work… It’s a pitty because I thought I did it correctly and I have alredy translated the file :frowning:

Do you know what can be the problem?
Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @Adela11 :white_flower:

I am sorry that it didn’t work :confused: I would like to present a few points to help you know more about our work flow:

:white_check_mark: The inability to access tasks happens when another translator claims them before you do, in this case, you will see a blue note on the top saying that the task has been claimed :spiral_notepad:

:white_check_mark: Please note that, before starting any translation, the claiming process should be followed as clarified in this thread :arrow_backward:

:white_check_mark: We do emphasize that our translators follow the process mentioned above. We really care about not wasting anyone’s effort when they do translation work that is incompatible with this process :worried:

:white_check_mark: You can also check TWB’s Guide to Memsource to learn more about this online translation tool where all the translation work is done :desktop_computer:

:white_check_mark: Also, you may find it useful to take a look at the Translator’s Toolkit to learn more about TWB Platform :toolbox:

Thank you again for your interest in supporting us! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions :sunflower: