Claimed Task not found

Hello,
I claimed a task this morning and it’s my first one. when I logged in to review, it took me to a random page and I didn’t understand what to do. I am really worried becuase I do not want to miss this task. However, I am very lost.
can soemone help me find the part that I need to translate.
p.s: my task is due today at 04:00
any help would be appreciated
thank you very much.

1 Like

Hello @baherom822 :slight_smile:
I’m happy to help!
Could you please send me a screenshot of what you see? It’d help me understand how to guide you.
If you need a deadline extension, please contact the Project Officer which should be able to do it for you!

1 Like

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNJfZNDC0q7EbLhDyCIxVLP-bg_8uTfjlxY5PRK
hey,
thank you so much for your reply. I translated all the things I could do and now the bar shows 100%
But, I don’t know if I finished my task or how to submit it.
thank you very much

1 Like

Hello @baherom822 :slight_smile:
I can see from the Claimed tasks section in your profile that you’ve successfully submitted the task, well done :tada:
The word count badge will update tomorrow.

1 Like

Woww!!!
That’s amazing!
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Hello everyone,
Could you please explain this email for me?
What does it mean to discuss a task on kató community?

1 Like

Hi @lujainb87,
thi e-mail is used to inform you about all the available tasks for you. If you eventually decide to claim the task, you might need help when actually translating it, so there is a link to the discussion thread you can use to ask for assistance to your project manager or your fellow volunteers. I hope this is clear enough. Have a nice Tuesday!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @lujainb87! @faretto5 is absolutely right :slight_smile:
I also just wanted to add that this is an automated email we sent to all translators with the same language pairs and email notification preferences as you. If you want to work a task you’ll need to click on the task heading and claim it :wink:

I hope this helps! :blossom:

3 Likes

I got it.
Thank you very much!
@JoannaW @faretto5

3 Likes

I’ve claimed that task yesterday but I can’t meet the deadline on 16th December
Please would you help me to extend the deadline?
I just need one more day.
Many thanks.

1 Like

Hi @lujainb87 I replied to your other message under the project thread :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :grin::grin::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like