Chunk 2 Little Fellow Adventures COVID-19 Adaptation 1

I just finished to revise Chunk 2, but seems to have 61 words to finish. Can’t find which words needs to be revised.

Maria

1 Like

Good evening, Maria :first_quarter_moon_with_face: :star2:

That’s probably due to a glitch in Kató TM. When this happens, tasks must be marked as complete by Project Officers. It is also possible for staff members (Senior Community Officers, for instance) to force completion on Kató TM, and then we are able to submit our tasks.

I hope this helps.

Have a great weekend, Maria! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Speaking of…how can I find out who is the Project Officer for a specific project?

Maria

Hi lovely ladies @genesirivera and @andfraz! :cherry_blossom:

Hope you are doing well. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

You can find the thread you are looking for, Maria, here: :arrow_right: Little Fellow Adventures Covid-19 Adaptation 1. You can post your questions there and the project officer will get back to you as soon as possible. Only, I am afraid you need to wait until Monday morning since it is the weekend. (If you would like me to, I can merge your topic and the following replies to the existing project topic to make things easier for you). :smiley:

Also, for your futur tasks, please take a look at this video tutorial so you can find the right thread to post a message for the project officer.

Hope this helps. :green_heart: :dizzy:

1 Like

Hi @genesirivera :slight_smile:
Your fellow translators @SalwaAlrifai @andfraz pointed you in the right direction, apologies if I didn’t manage to fix this issue until now. I’ve just marked your task as complete, it must have been a glitch. You should be able to submit it now :crossed_fingers:

1 Like