Can't find the verification test

I have just joined ,but i how can i get the verifying test ??
Thanks

Hi, @Noha.M! Welcome to TWB! :partying_face:

There is no longer any test to become a verified translator. Instead of it, you can become verified by delivering good quality translations on Kató Platform or if you hold any of the certifications below.

Certifications
  • American Translators Association (ATA) - ATA Certified
  • Arab Professional Translators Society (APTS) - Certified Translator, Certified Translator/Interpreter or Certified Associate
  • Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario (ATIO) - Certified Translators or Candidates
  • Association of Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters of Manitoba (ATIM) - Certified Translators
  • Brazilian Association of Translators and Interpreters (ABRATES) - Accredited Translators (Credenciado)
  • Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIOL) - Member, Fellow, Chartered Linguist, or DipTrans IOL Certificate holder
  • China Accreditation Test for Translators and Interpreters (CATTI) - Senior Translators or Level 1 Translators
  • Egyptian Translators and Linguists Association (ETLA) - Members
  • Irish Translators’ and Interpreters’ Association (ITIA) - Professional Member
  • Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI) - ITI Assessed
  • National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI) - Certified Translator or Advanced Certified Translator
  • Nigerian Institute of Translators and Interpreters (NITI) - Full Members
  • New Zealand Society of Translators and Interpreters (NZSTI) - Full Members
  • ProZ Certified PRO members
  • Society of Translators and Interpreters of British Columbia (STIBC) - Certified Translators or Associate Members
  • South African Translators’ Institute (SATI) - Accredited Translators or Sworn Translators
  • UNIVERSITAS Austria Interpreters’ and Translators’ Association - Certified Members

If you hold any of these certifications, please upload the certificate in your profile and/or contact us at translators@translatorswithoutborders.org providing us with proof of your certification. We will change your level to verified accordingly.

You can find more information here.

Happy translating! :writing_hand:

3 Likes

Thank for the reply
But what is the lock beside projects means?

Hi, @Noha.M.

Sorry, I don’t know. But you can post a question inside the project. I think—think—that it means you have to be a verified translator to help translate the project.