Can't find the taks

Hi, I can’t seem to find a task I claimed earlier. If someone could tell me where I find it on the platform. Thanks.

Good morning, Juan :slight_smile: first of all, welcome to our community :partying_face: :smiley:

Have you tried to do this?

1 - Go to https://kato.translatorswb.org/
2 - Click on “Claimed tasks”:

Have a great Sunday! :rainbow: :sun_with_face:

All the best,
Andreia

1 Like

Hi, thanks but the “claimed tasks” part doesnt appear on my platform

Hi again, Juan :slight_smile:

In that case, I’m afraid that means you haven’t claimed the task after all. It’s only after you claim your first task that you will get the “claimed tasks” tab.

Sometime ago, there was another volunteer with the same issue as you. I will look for that thread and include the link here, in case you want to have a look.

Just a moment, please. Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Cool, thanks. Weird cuz I got the file and did claim but oh well.

The thread I was referring to was this one.

I used to think that the “Claimed Tasks” section was always there, like the North Star :star2: - but I was wrong. :grin: Please read Ambra’s clarification bellow:

@Ending, let me also just clarify that you can download the project file without having actually claimed it. Maybe it was happened. Did you get an email notifying you of a task claim?

1 Like

Hi @Ending and @andfraz! @andfraz thank you so much for this information - and well-spotted for Ambra’s message. :star_struck:

@Ending just to confirm, I can see that you haven’t claimed any tasks yet. In case you haven’t seen it yet, here is a video tutorial showing you how to claim tasks. :face_with_monocle:

For more useful video tutorials on how to use our platform, please have a look at our welcome pack. :books:

Let us know if you have any further questions :star2:

1 Like