All about revision tasks

All of our translations are translated and revised by two different translators.

If you claim a revision task, you cannot work on it until the translation is complete. If you don’t see the “Revising using Kató TM” button in your “Claimed Tasks”, the translation is not complete. You will receive an email notification when the task is ready for you to revise.

We run a peer review system. When you revise a text, it’s good to leave a review for your fellow translator. To find out more about leaving constructive feedback, please follow this guide.

For more information, have a look at our Translation Quality category!

6 Likes

Dear Joanna,

I have just finished my first revision using the Kato TM platform. According to the notification I was sent when I claimed the task, this is what I need to do:

“As soon as you complete the task on Kató TM and all segments are approved (status bar shows fully green), please “Copy your revised version from Kató TM to Kató” using the following page:”

I have already downloaded the translation but it is unclear to me where I should upload it in the task page. Otherwise, how do I deliver the revision?

Thank you very much for your help,

Best regards,

Maika

2 Likes

Hi @maikavicente thank you for reaching out! :blush: Have you seen this video tutorial on submitting tasks? It’s generally the same process for translation and revision tasks, however for revision tasks you can leave feedback for the translator.

We would really appreciate it if you could leave a rating and even a little (constructive and respectful) written feedback for the translator! In the above post I have linked our guide for leaving constructive feedback :wink:

Thank you for your support Maika! Let us know if you have any other questions, or if you still cannot submit your revision :star2:

2 Likes