About the Language announcements category

Are you curious to know which top languages we are recruiting for every week? Visit this section!

Every Tuesday, we will announce our top-priority language needs for ongoing translation projects. You will find out how Translators without Borders and its nonprofit partners are using local languages to help people all over the world, and you will have the opportunity to support us even if you don鈥檛 speak the required language. :star_struck: How? By spreading the word in your network of colleagues and friends. With a simple post on Facebook, LinkedIn or a similar platform, you can boost our chances of finding new translators for those much-needed languages. :sun_with_face:

When you share, please make sure to include the link to the TWB application form: https://translatorswithoutborders.org/volunteer/translators/

Thank you for your support :star2:

4 Likes

Hi, my name is Nureddin, Am a new member here. I want to have the honor to become a volunteer translator. I translate into Arabic, English as well as Tigrinya. Need your kind guidance. Thank you in advance.

Hi @Nureddin, and welcome! I hope you鈥檒l enjoy volunteering with us. Feel free to introduce yourself in the Translator Lounge as well :slight_smile:

Have you seen our Welcome Pack? It has lots of links that might be useful to help you get started with Kat贸, particularly a few that I鈥檒l highlight here:

• This link will help you learn more about finding and claiming tasks.
  • This video tutorial gives you some tips on using our translation interface, Kat贸 TM.
  • This page has instructions and screenshots about completing tasks on Kat贸.
  • If you need extra help submitting a task, this page contains video tutorials that may help.

If you have any specific questions that aren鈥檛 answered in these links, please feel free to reach out anytime and we鈥檒l be happy to help!