About the TWB FAQs category

This is a work in progress section :construction_worker_man:
Here you will find the most frequent questions asked by TWB Translators. Can’t find the answer to your question? :question: Ask in a new thread (but before, please check our :toolbox: Translator’s Toolkit).

2 Likes

Hello!

I claimed a task yesterday, but it is not in English. I can´t start translate it. The due date is by tomorrow.
Help me!

Hi Leslie, looks like you unclaimed the task? Can we help you with anything?

Good morning,

I need help, I am struggling with the system, I claimed to do a project from Spanish to English, but it seems that someone did it for me.

Hi @andreilopezc26 :slight_smile: I just had a look and it seems like most of the translation is empty, except for a few words, is that the same for you? It could be that someone else claimed and unclaimed the translation before you. But don’t worry - it all looks good and ready for you translate!

Make sure you access the right chunk of your translation. If you see :no_entry_sign: next to your cursor, it means you are looking at a different chunk from the one you claimed.

Let us know if you have any further questions! :star2:

hi, Joanna

This is my tranlation project, Chunk 4 of ACAPS Risk Analysis on Colombia - Outlook Sept-Feb I click on it, and it show me 100% complete and I didn’t complete it.

Sorry, it’s seems that it’s solved,
Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Hi @andreilopezc26 I’m sorry I couldn’t get back to you sooner! But I’m very glad to hear it’s solved :slight_smile: Let me know if you have any further questions!