About deadlines

Hello all,
I’d like to suggest that when task stream informed by email as available, that if are tasks available for revising, the same files had already done, complete, right to revision.
Always the email arrives announced that the status its changed as all complete.
I already claimed tasks that were delivery after the deadline and the date wasn’t updated at the platform or email.
That situation caused issues that I’m was lost due for delivery that revision on time.
It generated unnecessary issue for me and I believe for other fellows translators.
I had seen many tasks from Es>En available on Kató trommons.org but I don’t know the status of them and avoiding passing to the same experience, I keep quiet.
Waiting the problem regarding that will be considered as an aid,
I thanks in advance

Hi @Kakau, thank you for reaching out.
You can check the deadline and the status of each project in the page of the respective task.

As you can see in the screenshot, for example, this bar will list all the relevant information.
It may happen that tasks you received an email alert for could be complete when you check them, as some other volunteer translator might have claimed it before you see it.

If you encounter any issue with any task, I encourage you to use Kató Community to stay in touch with the Project Officers managing each request. You can find the link to the specific forum thread on each task, at the bottom left of the screen.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know and I’ll be glad to help you.
Claudia

Thanks @claudiam. Unfortunately like the screenshot shows, the status of the tasks aren’t visible.
That’s the main point for claim a task to review.
I already had used the field of the respective task when the issue happened.
How it was only a suggestion, that’s I’ve created a specific topic.
Once more thanks for your clarifying and attention.
Best,